As per refund policy of CollegeDoor, a registered user can cancel an Application and claim a refund for the application fee paid for the course. As per this policy
- A registered user can claim a refund for a course applied by contacting email@example.com within 7 days of applying to a course. A refund claims made after 7 days will not admissible.
- The applicant has to clearly provide the following details to claim the refund
- Order ID
- Course Details
- Date and Time of Application
- Refund will be given for only the amount that was paid for by the applicant for the particular course (subject to deduction of Discounts, Cashbacks, Taxes and Administrative Charges)
- This policy is not applicable for Free Courses; i.e. courses for which the user did not pay any application fee either because there was no Application Fee or because of Discounts offered by CollegeDoor.
- CollegeDoor retains the discretionary right to reject certain refund requests for users who exhibit a pattern of requesting repeated refunds or who have violated the Terms and Conditions that govern the usage of collegedoor.in
- The refund policy is applicable for users within India. There is no refund available to users outside India.