B. Tech Mechanical I.T.S. Engineering College
B. Tech Mechanical I.T.S. Engineering College
Application Fees Type
Total Course Fee
Last Date of receiving Application: 15th August
Total Seats: 180+60 (Evening Batch)
Eligibility Criteria: 50 % Marks in PCM for admission. AICTE approved courses & Eligibility as per AKTU, Lucknow norms
Annual Fee Structure for academic session 2018-19 = Rs. 1,24,500
|1||**Academic Fee||Rs. 1,06,000|
|2||Examination Fee||Rs. 6,050|
|3||*Book Bank||Rs. 7000|
|4||Career Planning and Development||Rs. 7000|
|5||Student Welfare @||Rs. 4000|
|Total Fee for year 2016-17||Rs. 131,050|
|1||Hostel and Mess Charges||Rs. 73,000||Rs. 81,000|
|2||AC Room||NA||Rs. 1,06,000|
|3||Laundry Charges||Rs. 4000||Rs. 4000|
|4||*Caution Money(Refundable)||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000|
Admission & Merit Scholarship Scheme- 2015
- The Student with 90% and above marks in Intermediate PCM will be entitled to get scholarship worth Rs 1,06,000/- in 1st year fee.
- If Student secures aggregate marks equal to 80% or more marks in B.Tech. 1st year 2nd year and 3rd year (annual basis): Rs 1,06,000/- Scholarship will continue in 2nd , 3rd and 4th year fee accordingly.
- Or if students secures aggregate marks equal to or greater than 75% But less than 80% marks in B.Tech. 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year (annual basis), 53,000/- scholarship will continue in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year fee accordingly.
- The student with equal to or greater than 85% but less than 90% marks in Intermediate PCM will be entitled to get scholarship worth Rs 53,000/- in 1st Year fee.
- If student scores 75& and above marks in B.Tech. 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year (annual basis); Rs 53,000/- scholarship will continue in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year fee accordingly
I.T.S Engineering College Companies Offers Letter – 2011-15 Batch
|Branch||Total Students||Eligible 60% Throughout||Placed Students||Offers||Placement Conversion (from total)||Placement Conversion (from eligible)|
VISION: To be a preferred institute in India for value based education in Mechanical Engineering leading to well-qualified engineers, who are immediate contributors to their profession. MISSION:
- To train and educate undergraduate mechanical engineers of outstanding ability to occupy leadership position in industry and profession. • To respond effectively to the needs of the changing environments of Engineering, Technology and Society. • To develop Mechanical Engineering graduates to meet intellectual, ethical and professional challenges.
- To prepare competent Mechanical Engineering graduates with strong Mathematics, Basic Science and Engineering fundamentals for successful career in Industry/Research and Development/ Entrepreneurship /Higher studies. • To provide students the in-depth knowledge and skills to identify, formulate and solve mechanical engineering problems related to applied mechanics and design, fluid mechanics and thermal science, manufacturing and industrial engineering. • To develop the students’ analytical, scientific and engineering depth to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret the data related to Mechanical Engineering. • To develop self motivated graduates with the ability to excel in multi disciplinary group, both as team members and as leaders to comprehend and analyze engineering problems and relating them with real life situations. • To inculcate effective communication and interpersonal skills through creating an opportunity to work in group with a broad understanding of the ethics of the profession and respect for intellectual property. • To develop self-learning ability in Mechanical Engineering graduates by inculcating the philosophy of continuous learning and innovation for career advancement.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering fundamentals for the solution of mechanical engineering problems. • Graduate will demonstrate the ability to identify, formulate and analyze problems related to applied mechanics and design, fluid and thermal science, manufacturing and industrial Engineering • Graduate will demonstrate their ability to design mechanical systems, conduct experiments with mechanical systems, analyze and interpret the data. • Graduate will be familiar with modern engineering tools and software for solving mechanical engineering problems. • Graduate will be aware of ethical, social and environmental aspect of engineering solutions on the society. • Graduate will be able to communicate effectively along with the ability to perform as an individual or leader in multidisciplinary team. • Graduate will demonstrate the knowledge of managerial and professional skills for successful implementation of projects. • Graduate will demonstrate their ability of self-learning in technological changing environment along with the ability to perform in competitive examinations and tests.
- Focus on Industrial automation and execution of industry oriented project to enhance our students acceptability in the corporate world
- Providing practical insights to students through industrial visits to companies- Orlikon Graziano, Maharishi Solar Technologies, Global Auto and many more
- Ingenious department society ‘Mech- Impulse’ to provide suitable environment and motication for developing scientific temperament among the students
- State – of – the- art laboratories with sophisticated equipments – CNC lathe machine, CNC milling machine, Computerized Universal Testing Machine, Auto Desk Inventor to give students an experience with the multifaceted aspects of high end computer with latest software to solve real problems for design and analysis
- Imparting opportunities to students through Value Addition Course Like Training on Engineering Design and Analysis in Sold Works & Pro-E
- Balanced Combinations of young & experienced faculty members always striving for excellence in teaching, research and consultancy Laboratory Infrastructure: The department has separate Drawing Hall where the Engineering Graphics classes are held and the students can gather practical experience and fine-tune their engineering drawing skills. In addition, we have the following labs equipped with the latest equipments and instruments for experiments in subject.
- Mechanical Workshop •Basic of Mechanical Engineering •Thermodynamics •Heat and Mass Transfer •Refrigeration and Air-conditioning •Dynamics & Kinematics of Machines •Fluid Mechanics •Strength of Materials •Material Science •CAD/CAM lab •Metrology and Measurement •Fluid Machinery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.