B. Tech Electrical And Electronics I.T.S ENGINEERING COLLEGE
B. Tech Electrical And Electronics I.T.S ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Application Fees Type
Total Course Fee
Total Seats: 60
Eligibility Criteria: 50 % Marks in PCM for admission. AICTE approved courses & Eligibility as per AKTU, Lucknow norms
Annual Fee Structure for academic session 2018-19 = Rs. 1,24,500 #If the student wants to avail College Bus facility then the bus charges shall be Rs. 13000 to Rs 15000 (according to the distance covered) per semester payable in Cash Only#Uniform charges compulsory for all students which amounts to Rs. 62000 Payable in cash only ** Provisional- Subject to decision of the Fee Fixation Committee/Govt. of U.P. *One time Charge at the time of admission @Include Group Personal Accident Insurance for all students The Total Course Fee mentioned is a rough estimation based on the fee of the first year
Admission & Merit Scholarship Scheme- 2015
- The Student with 90% and above marks in Intermediate PCM will be entitled to get scholarship worth Rs 1,06,000/- in 1st year fee.
- If Student secures aggregate marks equal to 80% or more marks in B.Tech. 1st year 2nd year and 3rd year (annual basis): Rs 1,06,000/- Scholarship will continue in 2nd , 3rd and 4th year fee accordingly.
- Or if students secures aggregate marks equal to or greater than 75% But less than 80% marks in B.Tech. 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year (annual basis), 53,000/- scholarship will continue in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year fee accordingly.
- The student with equal to or greater than 85% but less than 90% marks in Intermediate PCM will be entitled to get scholarship worth Rs 53,000/- in 1st Year fee.
- If student scores 75& and above marks in B.Tech. 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year (annual basis); Rs 53,000/- scholarship will continue in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year fee accordingly
I.T.S Engineering College Companies Offers Letter – 2011-15 Batch
|Branch||Total Students||Eligible 60% Throughout||Placed Students||Offers||Placement Conversion (from total)||Placement Conversion (from eligible)|
- To transform innovative and globally competent electrical engineers.
- Continuous improvement in domain knowledge and transferable skills to enhance a professional attitude in the department by strategically planning and constantly promoting the electrical engineering education with ethics and conduct to make it learning and responsive.
- Towards the fulfillment of vision and mission the department is with an intake of 60 students in UG Program. Department has Rockwell Center of Excellence as well as National Instrument (NI) innovation center to provide the value added education to the students as well as faculties
- To provide students strong foundation in Basic Sciences, mathematics and basic engineering fundamentals.
- To provide students the understanding capability of knowledge and skill to formulate, analyze and solve the problems of electrical and electronics engineering
- To develop the students analytical, scientific, engineering depth in terms of conducting experiment and to prepare report.
- To develop the students to design Electrical and Electronics circuits and logical, scientific, engineering depth in terms of conducting experiment and to prepare report.
- To train and provide the students a good scientific and engineering breadth to create ability to comprehend ,understand and analyze engineering problems and relating them to real life
- To nurture the students as a true professional and for life long learner who can take and understand the challenges of today’s world inculcating effective communication, positive attitude, team work, leadership, adaptability, professional ethics, multidisciplinary approaches.
- To make the students corporate ready and to succeed in industry, technical profession, higher education as well as a future entrepreneur.
- The students should come up with confidence in using their basic science and fundamental • Knowledge in the engineering applications.
- Graduate Electrical engineers will demonstrate their knowledge acquired in the lab work and • Project to identify and solve the engineering problems based on their engineering skills.
- The Electrical engineers will be able to work on the latest technology and area of research in the Electrical and Electronics engineering field
- The Electrical engineers will be able to market himself / herself by the virtue of their strong human values, effective communication skills besides the technical knowledge.
- The Electrical engineers will be able to demonstrate their understanding of industrial psychology and social obligation keeping the environmental issues in safe guard while converting the innovative ideas / research into reality.
- The Electrical engineers will be able to work in a team and if required can coordinate and lead the team by his/her confidence, self learning and long learning attribute.
- Graduate Electrical engineers will be able to clear the national and international level of aptitude tests for engineers. And lead the team by his/her confidence, self learning and long learning attribute.
- To inculcate the Graduate engineers with the managerial and entrepreneurship attributes
- Collaboration with industries for enhancing student’s skills by setting up Automation Training Centre on PLC & SCADA
- IEEE Student Branch having “Power & Energy Society” Chapter and “Women in Engineering” Chapter for honing students’ technical dexterity
- Experiential learning through industry visits to Minda Sai, Greater Noida; NPCL 32 KV Substation, Greater Noida & Technical Fair at Gridtech 2015, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- Resourceful departmental society ‘Ergon’ to enable the students exhibit their talent and creativity
- Imparts technical proficiency to students which subsequently enhances the employability quotient in core domains through latest software like MATLAB & P- Spice
- Dedicated to the current needs of industry with the flexibility to tune its program according to di?erent requirements
- Well-equipped labs which are updated me to me and focuses on practical learning
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.