B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering I.T.S ENGINEERING COLLEGE
B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering I.T.S ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Application Fees Type
Total Course Fee
Last Date of receiving Application: 15th August
Total Seats: 180
Eligibility Criteria: 50 % Marks in PCM for admission. AICTE approved courses & Eligibility as per AKTU, Lucknow norms
Annual Fee Structure for academic session 2018-19 Rs. 1,24,500 #Uniform charges compulsory for all students which amounts to Rs. 62000 Payable in cash only ** Provisional- Subject to decision of the Fee Fixation Committee/Govt. of U.P. *One time Charge at the time of admission #If the student wants to avail College Bus facility then the bus charges shall be Rs. 13000 to Rs 15000 (according to the distance covered) per semester payable in Cash Only @Include Group Personal Accident Insurance for all students The Total Course Fee mentioned is a rough estimation based on the fee of the first year
Admission & Merit Scholarship Scheme- 2015
- The Student with 90% and above marks in Intermediate PCM will be entitled to get scholarship worth Rs 1,06,000/- in 1st year fee.
- If Student secures aggregate marks equal to 80% or more marks in B.Tech. 1st year 2nd year and 3rd year (annual basis): Rs 1,06,000/- Scholarship will continue in 2nd , 3rd and 4th year fee accordingly.
- Or if students secures aggregate marks equal to or greater than 75% But less than 80% marks in B.Tech. 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year (annual basis), 53,000/- scholarship will continue in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year fee accordingly.
- The student with equal to or greater than 85% but less than 90% marks in Intermediate PCM will be entitled to get scholarship worth Rs 53,000/- in 1st Year fee.
- If student scores 75& and above marks in B.Tech. 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year (annual basis); Rs 53,000/- scholarship will continue in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year fee accordingly
I.T.S Engineering College Companies Offers Letter – 2011-15 Batch
|Branch||Total Students||Eligible 60% Throughout||Placed Students||Offers||Placement Conversion (from total)||Placement Conversion (from eligible)|
- To be recognized as one of the focused Engineering Departments imparting quality education among Private Engineering Colleges at State & National level.
- To promote technical proficiency by adopting effective teaching learning processes. • To provide environment & opportunity for students to bring out their inherent talents for their all round development. • To pursue creative and new technologies in Computer Science and Engineering and across disciplines in order to serve the needs of industry, government, society, and the scientific community. • To educate students to be successful, ethical, and effective problem solvers and lifelong learners who will contribute positively to the society.
- To provide students strong foundation in basic sciences, mathematics, scientific and engineering fundamentals, knowledge and skill. • To provide students the ability to identify, formulates, solve and analyze computing problems. They will be able to understand the applications of computing in multiple disciplines. The students will be having the mindset of multidisciplinary approach relating to computations. • To provide students the ability to designing architecture, conducting experiments and developing the reports related to the field of Computer Science & Engineering. • To provide students the ability to apply learnt knowledge in developing real life computational solutions and projects. They will be able to collaborate and apply innovative aspects in solutions. • To prepare the students to have effective communication and professional skills, positive attitude, team work, professional ethics and social issues and responsibilities. • To make the students corporate ready to succeed in industry and engineering professional or excel in higher education.
- Graduates will possess knowledge on applied mathematics, applied sciences and foundational engineering concepts. • Graduates will demonstrate with an ability to understand, identify, formulate and solve engineering problems. • Graduates will be able to design, implements, and evaluate a computer based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs. They must have the ability to design, develop, test and debug the software. • Graduates will possess strong fundamental concepts on database technologies, Operating systems, compiler designs, advanced programming, Software engineering. • Graduates will be able to demonstrate with excellent programming, analytical, logical and problem solving skills. • Graduates will have an understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities and will also have the ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice. • Graduates will possess leadership & management skills with best professional ethical practices and social concern. They must be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms. Graduates will be able to perform effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal also the graduates will develop confidence for self & lifelong learning.
- Industrial collaboration for student’s skill building in emerging technical areas
- Including Apps Development, Software Testing, Apps Testing & OS Code Writing
- IEEE Computer Society & ACM Student Branch Chapter to equip students with the required skills and knowledge to assimilate in the industry at ease
- Active Departmental Society ‘Avant Garde’ for training young minds through technical events
- International Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshops to keep students abreast of new advancements in the field of Computer Sciences
- Opportunity for course certification of IIT – Bombay for Open Source Technologies
- Exposure to students via IEEE International Conference on Computer & Computational Sciences to bring together researchers, developers & practitioners from academia and industry working in all areas of computer & communication technology
- Resource Partner – Microsoft IT Academy focus on latest technology including Cloud Computing & .NET
- An excellent teaching and learning and research environment with highly qualified, experienced & dedicated faculty members Laboratory Infrastructure: • C/C++ Lab • Java and Web Technology Lab • Data structure Lab • DBMS Lab • Mini Project Lab • NT Lab • WEB based Project Lab • Computer Networks Lab • Compiler Design lab • Operating System Lab • Unix & shell Programming Lab • S/W Engineering Lab • Computer Graphics & Multimedia Lab • Digital Image Processing Lab • Computer Organization & Microprocessor Lab • Artificial Intelligence Lab • Distributed System Lab • TAFL Lab • FLP Lab
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.